Sorry. No data so far.
- The purpose of starting a fight is change. You’re the expert, your boss, manager, client, etc. is not. Which means 9 out of 10 times you have a better idea of what’s best for the project.
- Divi Fonts Preview & Examples | Divi Gallery
- resenter was now PowerPoint 1.0—there are conflicting accounts of the name change—and it was a proverbial overnight success with Macintosh users. In the first month, Forethought booked $1 million in sales of PowerPoint, at a net profit of $400,000, which was about what the company had spent developing it. And just over three months after PowerPoint’s introduction, Microsoft purchased Forethought outright for $14 million in cash.
- But with the move to hardware that becomes smarter over time, selling products on the basis of processing power and screen resolution alone will become much more difficult. The thought process and conversations that we have around buying new devices will be completely different – Apple better make sure it knows how to talk to us.
- Why are these superstars so much more successful? Is it because their ideas are just superior from the get go? Here’s what is really fascinating: The answer is no. The second lesson to learn from Simonton’s research is that superstars produce just as many bad ideas as everyone else — they just produce more ideas overall. Having many more ideas means they have more failures but also more hits.
- Are you ‘phubbing’ right now? What it is and why science says it’s bad for your relationships. – The Washington Post
- Moocha – Search engine for online courses
- How To Choose The Right Font For Your Brand
- 10 Typography Mistakes That Novice Designers Make
- A Serf on Google’s Farm – Talking Points Memo