- Color Leap – History’s Palettes
- Free Vector Software: Best Editor and Drawing Tools
- 30% of The Web Is Now Powered By WordPress
- 11 Tips For Designing High-Converting Landing Pages | Designlab
- 4 Essential Tips for Kerning Type & Lettering – YouTube
- Live ecards are pages with dynamic visual effects
- The purpose of starting a fight is change. You’re the expert, your boss, manager, client, etc. is not. Which means 9 out of 10 times you have a better idea of what’s best for the project.
- Divi Fonts Preview & Examples | Divi Gallery
- resenter was now PowerPoint 1.0—there are conflicting accounts of the name change—and it was a proverbial overnight success with Macintosh users. In the first month, Forethought booked $1 million in sales of PowerPoint, at a net profit of $400,000, which was about what the company had spent developing it. And just over three months after PowerPoint’s introduction, Microsoft purchased Forethought outright for $14 million in cash.
- But with the move to hardware that becomes smarter over time, selling products on the basis of processing power and screen resolution alone will become much more difficult. The thought process and conversations that we have around buying new devices will be completely different – Apple better make sure it knows how to talk to us.