How to make your own bookmarklet:
- Bookmark any new page by dragging its icon to the bookmarks bar, perhaps right next to your frequently used Link This bookmark.
- Rename the new bookmark Link This.
- Go to Bookmarks> Show all Bookmarks
- Replace the newly renamed Link This web address with the code below.
- Be sure to replace YourSiteHere.com with your domain. If your WordPress installation is in a /wp/ directory, change your path to http://YourSiteHere.com/wp/wp-admin/link-add.php? or the code won’t work.
That’s it. Close your Bookmarks Bar window. Navigate to a page you want to create a link for, and click your new bookmarklet. Instantly, an Add New Link page will open in your WordPress control panel.