Watch a 40-minute video that explores the intricacies of type and creativity. The film features Inge Druckrey, with a brief appearance from Steve Jobs at a commencement ceremony. He explains how a single class in typography later influenced the design aesthetic at Apple.
- Color Leap – History’s Palettes
- Free Vector Software: Best Editor and Drawing Tools
- 30% of The Web Is Now Powered By WordPress
- 11 Tips For Designing High-Converting Landing Pages | Designlab
- 4 Essential Tips for Kerning Type & Lettering – YouTube
- Live ecards are pages with dynamic visual effects
- The purpose of starting a fight is change. You’re the expert, your boss, manager, client, etc. is not. Which means 9 out of 10 times you have a better idea of what’s best for the project.
- Divi Fonts Preview & Examples | Divi Gallery